In winter in the living room or in summer on the terrace, we offer you every morning between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., a delicious continental breakfast, combining sweet and savory, with fresh and quality products, coming daily from the Halles d'Avignon market.
The history of the building
Le Limas offers exceptional stays in an authentic and unique setting in Avignon.
A former private mansion from the 18th century, our charming guest house owes its name Le Limas to the street that starts from Place Crillon at Porte Ferruce.
Formerly, this district housed the port of the Rhône, which was frequently soiled by silt deposits from the swollen waters of the river. The street, which was drawn there, bears the name of Limas and was not paved until 1741.
To take advantage of all the mild climate of the region, our charming guest house in Avignon has a terrace with an exceptional view of the Palais des Papes. Located on the roof, you will enjoy your breakfast, take a relaxing break or taste our aperitif boardsLink title
Nearby car parks
- The Palais des Papes: covered and paid parking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 5 minutes' walk away.
- Les Allées de l'Oulle, uncovered and paid parking, Monday to Saturday 9 am-12pm / 2 pm-7pm, first 4 hours free, 7mins walk away.
- L'Ile Piot, uncovered and free parking, 5mins by free shuttle or 15mins walk.
Access - Good to know
- Establishment open all year round
- Arrival: from 4 p.m., departure: before 11 a.m.
- Pets not accepted
- Three-storey house with roof terrace.
- Fully equipped and comfortable rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tourist information at reception
ACCESS TO LIMAS : Part of the rue du Limas being pedestrianized, a retractable bollard guards the entrance. In order to access our house by car and drop off your luggage, please contact us before your arrival so that we can take you into the pedestrian area.Link title